Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas in (a few) photos

Uploading pictures from my camera...in order to make room for more! I got a new camera for Christmas, so I am pretty pumped to play with it. It's been overcast and completely gross the past two days though. :o(

 A little Christmas day bubbly...Messina Hof almond with a splash of sherry. Totally delish!

 This is her all the time face. Except maybe when it's dinner time. Or when Brody first comes to visit. After that, it's back to being Snarky McGee.

 Found this on my parents' tree...totally hilarious! Is it just me, or are the bears kind of worried-looking?

I took this last Saturday before packing everything up. Love our little tree!

New boots, whoop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cause for concern with Papa-Mike at the wheel...peddle to the metal!