Saturday, December 1, 2012

Puppy breath = pepperoni pizza

Meet Bella.

No, I did NOT get another dog. We are puppy sitting over the long weekend for a co-worker. She is pretty darn cute. However, it has been four years since Brody was a puppy, and we skipped that phase with Sophie. I find it completely ridiculous how much she has to potty. Seriously, we go outside every 15-20 minutes. Don't ask me how many accidents it took to figure that out. Luckily she only likes potty-ing on tile. Apparently carpet is gross. Works for me.

It's also been funny seeing Sophie's reaction to Bella. She's been going out of her way to be the model daughter at all times. And even more cuddly than normal. I love it!! (Brody has been very fatherly, yet also playful. He's also been very helpful corralling her.)

"Look Mom, I'm more photogenic than that puppy!"

No comments: