Monday, December 31, 2012

Project Life!

Well, after much deliberation, I am giving Project Life another go. 2011 did not go very well, as I had a busted laptop and was not very good about printing pictures (through the end of February). I actually have journaling through September...but it got too sad to keep going. This year I am attempting a digital version, which sounds much easier in theory. I'll make my pages in Photoshop as I go and order a 12x12 book once everything is complete. Here's hoping this year turns out better!

We stayed home on Saturday for the first time in quite awhile and I played around with a cover page. I'm hoping I will get a better photo of Tyson and I for the bottom right corner sometime soon though. :o)


The cover page is a mix of digital papers and elements I already had. For the inside, I am using the digital seafoam project life collection...just the journaling cards and title/filler cards though. Happy almost 2013!

No comments: