Saturday, December 1, 2012

December daily--day 1

Disclaimer: I am so embarrassed to admit that after spending an hour looking for my camera's battery charger, I came up short...and moderately irritated. So I had to take today's photos with my phone. Lame.

So, at first I was just going to secretly make my December Daily project, but then I realized that without some accountability, I would probably not follow through. So I'm going to go ahead and post what I made today.

Cover--I'm using an old American Crafts 2 ring black binder. Boring.
 Just a little intro page.
I played with some new stamps, so fun!
I cut the top off my k-cup today and then just punched a bunch of circles. The patterned papers are from an old sheet of ornament stickers from Basic Grey. Seriously, they were ginormous. I think I've kept it for maybe four years.



Here's to hoping I find my camera charger quickly!

6 comments:

Ruth @ AtNumber29 said...

It's lovely, glad you decided to share and not keep it secret!

Tammy B said...

i really like this. i'm a sucker for circles but my favorite thing about it is the lack of pictures. very bold. nice job!

iowajewel said...

yes, i love pages without photos too, notice Ali didn't have any either!!

Anonymous said...

Ha...I spent the day looking for the charger for my phone:) Best of Luck finding yours.
You are off to a good start and thanks for sharing.

Jodie said...

Great pages, love the idea of using circles all over a page! Thanks for sharing!

Linda Jordan said...

Very cute start!! I love punching circles & pages w/o photos, I definitely will have a few in my album this year also because I hate wasting photo paper to print just one photo!