Sunday, December 2, 2012

December Daily--day 2

I have still not found my camera charger, but I did find a $20 bill in an old wallet, an unused Target gift card from our wedding (over two years ago), my old point and shoot AND its battery charger, my missing hot glue gun, and a Christmas ornament (which, interestingly enough, I needed to hot glue back together). I am starting to think my beloved charger got lost in the move. Boo.

I tried to take today's photos with my point and shoot...but that thing is not very crisp at all. I even took the same pictures with my phone and then the camera, and my phone's pictures were a tiny bit more clear. So there you go. The sad part was my camera was sitting right there, taunting me...

I miss you.
 8x8 day 2 that will slide into a page protector
 the little ♥ with the 2 makes me happy.
 Stamps from the Target $1 spot (or whatever they're calling it these days) on a plain sheet of vellum. I neglected to mention how utterly insane everyone was at Home Depot, but maybe that's a given. I thought it was worth mentioning that this is our first Christmas in the house (and, as a result, have very little Christmas cheer in the form of decorations right now). 

I'm interested to see how I do keeping up with this project during the week when I'm getting home late. :o)

3 comments:

NoraAnne said...

So cute :) I love the heart with the 2, also and the scrabble tile! FUN STUFF!

Faith said...

I miss your handwriting so much!

Hailey said...

Whatevs! I wish I had yours!!