Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy Birthbay.


We celebrated Tyson's birthday this weekend! He had a half marathon in College Station on Sunday (his big day), so we were able to spend some time with his fam. One of the best parts was that his sister got a banner for him from Hobby Lobby...and it did not say birthday. I mean, really? What is going on? I'm glad she left it though because it made me laugh every time I saw it.

Also...we ventured to Best Buy and purchased a new charger for my camera!! The battery is happily slurping up new life as I type. I am pretty pumped to use it again. As we walked by all of the pretty new cameras in the store, Tyson stated that I don't even have to be jealous of the new models because it will be like having a new camera when I am able to use it again. Which I guess is sort of true...ish (random sidenote: have you read Ish?? Love that book!).

No comments: