Sunday, September 19, 2010

100!


Happy 100th post!! I'm not getting my free Photoshop Elements software until next week so this awesome labor of love in Paint will have to suffice. :)

I love rain! Especially a lazy, rainy Sunday afternoon. However, when we get extended amounts of rain, something with our AC unit outside blows a fuse and our breaker flips. Constantly. So we pretty much don't have air conditioning. Tyson is pretty handy, but it's wet outside (and dark) and he doesn't want to get electrocuted. Not that I blame him.

We have been out of town the past few weekends, so it was really nice just staying here and hanging out. Granted, football was on pretty much the whole time...(and we listened to the Aggie game online!) but I got to watch Medium tonight so I'm okay now. We had date night Friday night--trying to live reasonably (read: cheaply) so we were going to take advantage of a coupon to Chili's we had but the wait was long and our tummies were growling. So we went to Potato Shack instead. I love having one here in Katy, but it's just not the same as eating it in College Station! I mean, it tastes exactly the same...but it's still different. I should quit complaining and just be grateful though, right?



I baked an especially tasty loaf of bread this afternoon. It kind of looks like a brain in the picture, but it was pretty much amazing. Mozzarella Basil Bread. Wonderful. I am especially looking forward to baking the first pumpkin loaf of the season! 

1 comment:

Faith said...

that bread looks sooo delicious!