Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekend Update

Today was such a beautiful day! Humidity was lower than usual (maybe 90%? you have to love Texas to tolerate the heat) and the sun was out all day. The crazy thing was that about 20 minutes after the sun set, it started pouring! So nice though. I'm dog sitting this weekend and Tyson is in College Station--at the game right now. Side note: I'm following the game on twitter (@therealjonlee) because it isn't on tv. I heart technology.

Micah investigating the perimeter. Love his curly q tail :)

Cutie Lazzy has a sinus infection and has been extra cuddly and attention-seeking. He still got in the pool with me though!

Callie now loves swimming! She kept jumping into my arms while I was in the pool to float. It was pretty funny.

Definitely time for some popcorn and a movie.

No comments: