Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy National Coffee Day!

This has been a slow week in the substitute teaching world. As in, my phone has maybe rung twice for jobs this week...and one of those was for a job in November. But yesterday was the first day in a week I've actually felt better, so maybe it worked out for the best.

I put together this page yesterday using a few pictures from my birthday weekend. I had way more cute photos of Brody playing in the grass than of people, so I will definitely keep that in mind next time I have my camera out.

I've heard that there are four "crafting styles" that people tend to be in: fun and cute, clean and graphic, classy and elegant, or shabby and vintage. I think I'm most likely in the clean and graphic category...or maybe fun and cute? I don't know. I just feel like I tend to stick to simple ideas, with mainly photos + words on my pages.

On an unrelated note, I made these baked apples for a snack yesterday. I must say, for 150 calories...DELICIOUS!! I didn't need any whipped cream or ice cream with it, and I even had all the ingredients on hand. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fun and cute all the way (with a side of clean and graphic). so glad i got to see you!