Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear Cable Television,


[image via TV by the numbers]

This summer I have been enjoying reruns of CSI: Miami and Medium (on A&E and Lifetime, respectively). I record them and watch them at my convenience. It's hard to believe in 2007 I was still using a VCR to tape shows! Gasp. Anyways, I have loved catching up on these awesome shows. However, both channels frequently skip random episodes, leaving me befuddled with the plot twists and what I've missed. Why does Tripp take a random patrol rotation in season 6? What in the world happened to Allison that caused her stroke? And most importantly, why did Lifetime skip an entire season of Medium?!

Suggested course of action? Play all of the episodes in order! Please and thank you.

Your faithful patron,
Hailey

[image via replace television]

No comments: