Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Random Ramblings

I didn't book a sub job yesterday...Mondays seem to be very slow! But I wasn't feeling that great anyways, so I had an awesome time hanging out with Brody, cleaning up around the apartment, getting the laundry done, and grocery shopping. Low key but so needed. The weekend was pretty packed (or so it seemed as I forgot my Mucinex and I felt pretty terrible the whole time): we headed down to College Station Friday evening, and then Tyson and Brody went on to the ranch while I attended a lovely shower at The Lemon Wedge for my sister-in-law. Then it was up to the ranch for me too...Tyson had some welding to do on Sunday and I watched him and frolicked in the grass, enjoying the weather.


I ordered a Wacom tablet which came bundled with Photoshop Elements, so I've spent a little time playing. Yesterday I sent this to Tyson at work. I'm definitely a beginner with my digital handwriting. But I had fun. :o) Hopefully I'll have some digital scrapbook pages to share soon!

No menu planning to share this week...my mom made chicken spaghetti and sent it to stick in the oven for a few meals. I also got a coupon from HEB to get an orange plate special from their cafe, so I got pecan crusted chicken, almond green beans, and roasted potatoes for free! I think we'll share that with a salad one night perhaps. Anyways. Looking forward to finding more new recipes. Any good ones out there?

No comments: