Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day! I was actually born on Labor Day, once upon a time! We are at the ranch right now and heading over to my parents' for a cookout later this afternoon. And to bathe Brody. Oh my goodness, he is a hot mess. I think he played in the trash at some point.

I have my laptop back! Sort of...all of my files were wiped clean. But i had the good stuff on my external hard drive. Tyson said he saw me backing up my computer a few weekends ago and thought to himself that it seemed pretty silly...but now he wants me to back up his computer too! :) Apparently a virus corrupted a system file, so it just needed to be added again. What is the point of antivirus software? I have no idea. I'm just happy to have my computer back. Even if he does have amnesia.
I semi-planned our meals for the week... I anticipate coming back with leftovers from parents, so I'm planning on being flexible.

Monday: Ribs! Yay for not having to cook!
Tuesday: Baked Potato night :)
Wednesday: Firecracker Stir-Fry Chicken (I never made it last week because I forgot we were going out to eat for my birthday!)
Thursday: Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce, green beans + homemade bread
Friday: Creamy Tomato-Basil Pasta with Shrimp with salad
Saturday: Taco Soup

No comments: