Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm Alive...

Well I've almost made it through my first week of teaching! The only negative side effects have been a sore throat (I think from reading aloud almost all day) and possibly pink eye...but it might just be red eyes from allergies. Not entirely sure. Taking medicine either way. :o) Oh, and I wore heels/wedges the first three days so my feet hurt and then new flats today so my heels have blisters. You have to love being on your feet all day! But I'd rather do that than have my kiddoes going crazy because I stay seated. It's a trade off. 

I've already started my to do list for the weekend, and I'm really excited that my first week of morning duty will be over for a few weeks after tomorrow! I even got my ID today so I'm a real teacher! Now I can get discounts at Panera! And J.Crew if I'm ever allowed to buy clothes again (tee hee!).

No comments: