Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Photo Wednesday

Sleepy Brody.

Yesterday was my first day of teacher inservice, and although it was jarring being back in school mode after the summer off, I was getting really excited for school to start (Sidenote: my mentor teacher would probably say that I need to build up my "teacher stamina" again. Major headache in my brain by 3:30! I came home and fell asleep on the couch for over an hour.). Our team met and we planned pretty much all day, which was great to hear the experienced teachers' thoughts and methods. I am hoping to take photos of my room tomorrow to post on the blog! I tell myself that anyways...we'll see if it actually happens. ;o)


How cute is this?! Fairy tales as math equations...totally love. Oh Pinterest, how I can waste so much time with thee. 

No comments: