Monday, July 2, 2012

Menu Planning Monday


Finally, a semi-normal week of dinners! Hooray!! (thoughts on the meals in italics)

Sunday :: Homemade pizza with pesto and grilled chicken
Monday :: Stuffed Zucchini with couscous (request from Tyson)--I decreased the onion and it was really good this time!
Tuesday :: Garlic Lime Marinated Pork Chops with cilantro lime rice--super tasty and easy!
Wednesday :: Independence Day! We don't have specific plans yet, but I'm sure grilling will be involved.
Thursday :: "OMG Chicken" + broccoli--so moist and delicious!!
Friday :: Sticky Finger Salad--did not make; I had a baked potato instead!

I am glad to be home...now I have laundry, cleaning, unpacking, organizing, and debriefing of what I learned from ISTE. I think I will be kept busy!

No comments: