Monday, July 30, 2012

Menu Planning Monday

This week is another hodgepodge round of using up pantry and freezer items. I also have cheer camp until 5 this week, so I doubt I feel like cooking anything too crazy (thus the leftovers!). We are actually staying home for the first time in four weeks this weekend, so I want to grill something yummy (read: I want my husband to grill something yummy)! Maybe I will even make some homemade wheat buns...



monday :: pasta with roasted garlic, white cheddar, and wine sauce
tuesday :: "kitchen sink salad" with homemade balsamic dressing
wednesday :: leftovers
thursday :: leftovers
friday :: slow cooker mexican pulled pork
saturday :: grilling burgers

Also, my mom showed me this video on Saturday, and I have probably watched it at least 20 times already. SO CUTE!!



No comments: