Thursday, July 19, 2012

Top 10

Sneak peek of our front porch (tee hee!). The only photos I have are from the inspection, and I feel bad posting pictures on my blog with the current owners' stuff in it. So this will have to suffice for a few more weeks! :o)

I love watching David Letterman and miss it now that my bedtime is before he comes on my television. So I have devised my own top ten list of reasons I'm looking forward to moving into our house!

10. My very own craft room! Hopefully I will be able to get my craftiness on without having to unload supplies from stacked tubs all the time.
9. More than double the space we have now! Sometimes a girl needs some more room, right?
8. Our address has my favorite (Alias) number in it. It was pretty much a sign from the beginning.
7. We saved all of the new cookware we received as wedding presents to use in our first house...so it will kind of be like Christmas!!
6. BACKYARD. Tyson promised a hammock, and my parents said they would spring for a badminton set. Hizzah!
5. Not having to walk Brody in the rain.
4. Grapefruit tree! I will perfect a grapefruit Hann house drink.
3. Guest bedroom! Yay for being able to entertain and have guests!
2. Gas range. Seriously. And more counter space. Basically the whole kitchen.
1. Making our house a home. Working on little projects together. I think the first two weeks will be interesting, because we are going to wait to purchase appliances Labor Day weekend for a sale or two (hopefully!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

badminton = awesome. can't wait to see pics of the house!