Monday, July 9, 2012

Menu Planning Monday

images via here, here, and here

monday :: blackened chicken with cilantro lime quinoa (tasty, but the avocado cream was not as awesome as I'd hoped)
tuesday :: caribbean salad (good summer meal; Tyson said it was perfect after his run)
wednesday :: beef ziti (very basic...easy for sure!)
thursday :: leftovers
friday :: summer corn, bacon, and potato chowder (didn't make--we were in College Station!)
saturday :: no plans yet--I am sure we will grill or go out!

Lots of packing in my future this week. And cleaning. And organizing. Hopefully I can sneak in some scrapbooking and a nap sometime.

Random side note: I made this recipe for honey beer bread last week and it was super yummy and definitely the easiest homemade bread recipe ever. The end (and thank you Pinterest).

Another random side note: I've been going back and editing what we actually made and my thoughts on recipes for previous weeks' posts. This is more for my ability to remember what we actually liked and would recommend. :o)

No comments: