Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer goals

Back in May, I made a Summer 2k12 to do list. I have not gotten very far...

  • Seriously clean my car Done!
  • San Diego Well, that one was easy.
  • Organize school binders (I forgot to bring home my three-hole punch so that one is proving difficult)
  • Scrapbook 15 layouts (2 of 15 completed--see below!)
  • Take Brody to the park 
  • Watch Gilligan's Island--all 3 seasons (I've only watched season one and two episodes of two)
Pretty sad. And rain is forecasted all week, so the park is out for now. Maybe I could just add more goals to my list so my ratio of completed to uncompleted goals looks better...

Apologies for the cell phone picture.

Every year I make a dog sitting scrapbook pages for their parents when they come home. Unfortunately, I realized that I have a tendency to go for blue and yellow. Oh well, it's summer-y. :o) See last year's digital page here. I also made a Vegas food page yesterday, but I forgot to take a picture. 

No comments: